pleae swatch thi sthis is my absolute favourite video pleasesHIT
How in the fuck does this work so well?
I was nOT ready for tha t
MY BODY WAS NOT READY
Hooray for Markiplier <3
Sorry for awful quality (like always)
I've made a, basically, a decision, that
I want to be a big YouTuber some day.
Markiplier werewolf all dizzed up on potion laced meat. Poor dear.
"I want a youtuber that isnt sexist"
"I want a youtuber that doesn’t make controversial jokes"
- have you considered: Markiplier
"I want a youtuber that is actually funny and genuine and talks to their fans on a regular basis"
"I want a youtuber that-"
Thank You! :D
- Make people happy
- make art & make people happy my living~
- make enough money to help out others
- meet people that follow me!
- have markiplier/dannysex bang/egoratpor say something about my art~
A GIF showing what it’s like to wake up with sleep paralysis.
You’re forgetting the terrifying hallucinations
As someone who’s had sleep paralysis multiple times, let me tell you that if your mind has woken up and your body hasn’t DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPEN YOUR EYES. Wake your body up first by slowly trying to move it, wiggle your toes and hands, then gradually work your way up until your body is fully awake. Opening your eyes when you have sleep paralysis is hard enough, but when you do there is a good chance you can see hallucinations like this.
I also have been the victim of sleep paralysis too many times, its bad enough without hallucinations, and so i thought i would add some info on sleep paralysis for anyone who suffers from it.
- As Shada said, wiggling toes and hands are good ways to snap out of it, although other small body parts work, even humming/talking (although things related to breathing might be more difficult). Just FOCUS on one part, its hard to regain control, but easy to become paralyzed again.
- Once you can move again, dont go right back to sleep, you might get paralyzed again. Or have the worst dreams of your life. Turn on a light, do something relaxing, like reading a book. Its been said that looking at a light before sleeping can prevent sleep paralysis.
- Sleeping on your back rises the chances of you getting sleep paralysis. If you get it a lot, pay attention to what position you are in when it occurs.
- Hallucinations, the best part, arent just things like in the gif above. They could be anything from just dark shapes floating around, to scary monsters and demons to sounds and feeling like something is shaking/touching you. I’ve had an experience where it felt like my bed was shaking while a metallic screeching sound roared whenever i tried to breath. Solution? ignore it. Its all you can do. Hallucinations cant actually do anything to you, and you cant move again if you’re being distracted. And once the paralysis is gone, so are the hallucinations.
- Most people dont really have to worry, they will only get it once or twice in their life. Maybe not even ever! :D
listen to the person above when they say you should NOT open your eyes, because chances that you’ll see something that is uniquely terrifying to you are strong. and if it’s really bad, you might even start seeing scary shit even when your eyes are closed
my tip is to imagine the most ridiculous image/scene ever and keep replaying it in your head, over and over again, like robert downey jr butt naked or hugh dancy being confronted by police for taking pictures of airport carpets, etcetera etcetera
trust me. it works
reblogging because this is important and because you mentioned Hugh Dancy and his ridiculous airport carpet obsession
No but really sleep paralysis is fucking terrifying.
This is excellent advise I must keep in mind.
Sleep Paralysis is, indeed, fucking terrifying (first-hand experience), so if it happened to you or to anyone you know and there’s a possibility it can happen again, read and share this.
I REALLY NEEDED TO KNOW THIS AND OTHERS SHOULD KNOW THIS TOO. This is the very god damn reason I can’t sleep in the fucking dark. I’ve only had it once but that one time was all I needed to erase my long time in therapy and bring me back to step 1. I had no fucking idea what sleep paralysis was and the fact that it gave you hallucinations. So please, if you have debilitating horror triggers, READ THIS. PLEASE DONT SCROLL PAST THIS, YOU MAY NEED THIS.
If this isn’t an entrance to a fairy world then I don’t know what is…
Fairy Glen, Isle of Skye, Scotland, April 2014
☾ fucking breathe || 2 + hours of music to help you calm down after a panic attack.i. those to come - the shins ii. greendale is where i belong - ludwig gorranson iii. kisses and cake - john powell iv. moon river - audrey hepburn v. the predatory wasp of the palisades is out to get us! - sufjan stevens vi. to build a home - cinematic orchestra vii. chantiers navals 412 - lj kruzer viii. pacific rim theme - music box version ix. up all night - oliver tank x. falling asleep with a book on your chest - lullatone xi. wind forest - my neighbor totoro xii. sea of love - cat power xiii. such great heights - iron wine xiv. flower garden - howl’s moving castle xv. can’t help falling in love - fleet foxes xvi. i will follow you into the dark - music box version xvii. holocene - bon iver xviii. boats and birds - gregory and the hawk xix. the breaking of the fellowship - lord of the rings xx.howl’s moving castle theme - music box version xxi. skinny love - birdy xxii. flesh and bone - keaton henson xxiii. never play - emily & the woods xxiv. morning talk/supersymmetry - arcade fire xxv. to your health - keaton henson xxvi. blinsided - bon iver xxvi. wolf trap motel - husky rescue xxviii. i don’t like it like this - the radio dept. xxix. help you breathe - oliver tank xxx. feel real - deptford goth lxi. child i will hurt you - crystal castles lxii. the departure - gattaca lxiii. i was lost without you - mass effect 3 lxiv. saturn - sleeping at last